Ready to Use Your Student Account?
Paying with your Randolph College Student Account is easy. Just enter your Network ID and your MBS Password. You'll be able to review the details on the next page.
A few things to note:
- You will need your Network ID and MBS Password to log in. If you need your MBS Password emailed again, Clicking on the following link will update content below. click here.
- Voucher and SFA Funds will be made available for students by the school. If you are eligible for these funds, you will receive an email with more information to your Randolph College Email Account.
- If you wish to use the credit allotted to you by the College, you must know your Student ID and retrieve your password from the email that MBS Direct sent to your Randolph College email account. Your Student ID is visible in the Randolph College Portal, in the right upper welcome section of the screen when you click on Academics --> Account Balance Summary. Your Student ID is a 10 digit code beginning with P000******.
- If you choose to use your Student account to purchase books through MBS Direct, these funds are fully repayable and will be charged on your account on your next billing statement sent from Randolph College.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Wendy Deitrick at 434-947-8108.